TMNT

GWad

Aug 22, 2013
I'm 60 took two kids age 5 and 6 last nite. We all thought it was awesome. Can't wait for number 2!!!!

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I thought it was pretty entertaining. The turtles and especially Splinter looked a little creepy, but other than that, it was good. Kids will love it. Didn't think it was nearly as good as Guardians of the Galaxy though.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
Personally, I found it to be a little hard to believe.

I was also surprised they killed Michaelangelo so early in the movie

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
TMNT was my cartoon growing up. Really want to see this. The movie has been slammed by critics so glad to hear some positive ones on here.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
if we stop paying for movies that Michael Bay makes, maybe he'll disappear.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I really have zero interest in seeing this. Michael Bay already ruined one of my childhood favorites in Transformers. Not going to let him ruin my all time favorite with TMNT. I have a feeling Bay's next movie will be a remake of a Saved By The Bell with lots of CGI and explosions for no reason.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
TMNT was my cartoon growing up. Really want to see this. The movie has been slammed by critics so glad to hear some positive ones on here.

I think Bay actually tries to have no plot or a complete mess of a plot, would be shocked if he ever gets good reviews. The transformers movies would be improved if they had no dialogue and you could just make up a better story in your head.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I really have zero interest in seeing this. Michael Bay already ruined one of my childhood favorites in Transformers. Not going to let him ruin my all time favorite with TMNT. I have a feeling Bay's next movie will be a remake of a Saved By The Bell with lots of CGI and explosions for no reason.

My best friend and I have a pitch to reboot saved by the bell. Every single episode will revolve around the Max being closed by a guest star villain and the kids save it every episode with a guest hero. Kind of like Gilligans island except they always succeed instead of failing. Most episodes would involve a dance contest or telethon but some would have more creative ways of saving the Max.

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
Just came back from seeing the new Turtles. The theater was a weird mix of little kids and late 20s early 30s adults. If you go in with low, Michael Bay expectations it can be enjoyed. The turtles felt like their previous movie and cartoon incarnations, but they look unsettling to me (especially as kids). I love that Mike is basically a redditor. Shredder is cool. The villain is telegraphed from their first appearance -- basically no suspense in the plot.

I liked it given what it is.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

It would make sense for Jessie to be excited and afraid.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron