Time to Step up -Cyclone RTC

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Remember to renew CRTC donations. We need financial support to draw top senior level athletes. I did an initial renewal this past week, knowing I will donate more at a later summer event.

As Coach Dresser always says, he needs all of us!!!

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
I'm also hearing really promising things about some corporate donors! Donate personally if you can, but also if you have any connections for corporations who are candidates for non-profit donations make sure to get the staff connected!

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98 and buf87

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Like SimpsonCyclone said, if you know some businesses in your area that could be potential donors, get contact information to Dresser & he has been setting up meetings with potential donors

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I'm also hearing really promising things about some corporate donors! Donate personally if you can, but also if you have any connections for corporations who are candidates for non-profit donations make sure to get the staff connected!
That is some great news! Hopefully then they can finish the redesign of the website too LOL.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hello,

Glad someone beat me to getting this shared on here. I talked to Dresser about this today and he’s really excited for what’s to come this offseason and plans they have at CRTC.

I’m also finding ways to get myself in there to get involved this offseason to get you guys all kinds of content! I’m super excited, almost as excited as you guys! Ha. Have a good day!

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
With World Cup getting done and World team trials coming up, it is time to get donating.

Talking with Dresser, he would like to get high school teams at their team camps. He also talked about doing some clinics at towns with about 8 Iowa State wrestlers, would like to generate about $5000 from these clinics. I may have interpreted this wrong, so don't take it as gospel. If any interest, present them to him and help out.

If anybody has interest or some other avenues of revenue for the CRTC, contact Dresser.
I am impressed with how much time he is putting in to build this program. We need to do our part and help him out.

Last edited:

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa

Algona Bullpup Wrestling Club added 7 new photos.
12 hrs ·
45+ wrestlers in Humboldt tonight building together and having fun! ISU Head Coach Kevin Dresser opened practice with some some good insights for all wrestlers youth through D1. Thank you Coach Satern and great message..."the wrestlers at the top are the ones who do the work to get there."

More signs that Dresser is working his butt off to build this fanbase

Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
https://www.cyclonertc.org/

You can now go to the donation page and register for the summer events and get your donations working for the CRTC.

FUNDRAISING
SUPPORT THE CYCLONE RTC
View Event Details
January 01 - December 31
Ames, Iowa
All Ages Bronze Level $250.00
Register Now
Silver Level $500.00
Register Now
Gold Level $1,000.00
Register Now
Platinum Level $2,500.00
Register Now
Cyclone Elite $5,000.00
Register Now
Custom Donation Amount Other
Register Now
NEW HAMPTON BBQ DINNER
View Event Details
May 24
New Hampton, Iowa
All Ages General Admission $50.00
Register Now
VIP Ticket (Admits 2) -1 Hour Meet and Greet with Coaches -Open bar: Beer, Wine & Wells $250.00
Register Now
Sponsor (Admits 2) -VIP Package plus Special recognition in program. $500.00
Register Now
Sponsor (Admits 4) -VIP Package plus Special recognition in program. $1,000.00
Register Now
OKOBOJI STEAK DINNER
View Event Details
July 13
Arnolds Park, Iowa
Register Now
VIP Ticket (Admits 2) -1 Hour Meet and Greet with Coaches -Open bar: Beer, Wine & Wells $250.00
Register Now
Register Now
Register Now
FORT DODGE PORK CHOP DINNER
View Event Details
August 18
Fort Dodg, Iowa
Register Now
Register Now
Register Now
Register Now
MERCEDES BENZ C-RTC GOLF EVENT
View Event Details
August 28
West Des Moines, Iowa
No registration options currently exist. Please check back later.

C-RTC 100
View Event Details
October 11
Ankeney, Iowa
No registration options currently exist. Please check back later.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron