Time to come together

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Losing. Sitting home in March! Oh, sorry didn't mean to divert the thread back in a non positive tone!

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
Hear me? Time to move forward. Accept where we are at, embrace the change and let's move forward. Enough! I think it was Abe that said, "A house devided will not stand"; nothing can divide Iowa Stater's! We've got to stay together and move forward....Let's go!

No thanks. I had to stop drinking Kool Aid. Doctor's orders. But your statement is pretty motivational. I'm sure that's what the lead lemming tells all the others on that last push towards the sea.

Reactions: cyclonenum1

Spam

May 21, 2008
Hear me? Time to move forward. Accept where we are at, embrace the change and let's move forward. Enough! I think it was Abe that said, "A house devided will not stand"; nothing can divide Iowa Stater's! We've got to stay together and move forward....Let's go!

Mac supporters are as responsible for the divide as are those that want Mac gone. Come over to the good side (to the side that wants Mac gone), and then we will all be unified. And your house can stand too.

Reactions: cyclonenum1

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Mac supporters are as responsible for the divide as are those that want Mac gone. Come over to the good side (to the side that wants Mac gone), and then we will all be unified. And your house can stand too.

I don't think the point is for all fans to unite as Mac supporters or Mac haters. The point is to unite as Cyclones. Like him or not, G-Mac is going to be the coach next year. If you root for the MBB team, and hope they do well, it doesn't necessarily mean that you love Mac and want him around forever. It just means that you love your team, and want them to succeed regardless of who is at the helm.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I don't think the point is for all fans to unite as Mac supporters or Mac haters. The point is to unite as Cyclones. Like him or not, G-Mac is going to be the coach next year. If you root for the MBB team, and hope they do well, it doesn't necessarily mean that you love Mac and want him around forever. It just means that you love your team, and want them to succeed regardless of who is at the helm.

Exactly. I never liked the hire of GMac, but that was not my choice. I don't know if the new hires are going to be a help or not, but in the end I am a Clone fan and all I can do is what I have always done, cheer for my team.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
We really don't have any choice... This turnaround is not going to happen overnight, or next season for that matter...

This is the real problem...WE ARE HEADING INTO YEAR 5 OF THE GM ERA and this is still the battle cry?!

Year 5. Year 5. Year 5.

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
Who are these guys???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rZfC67Jc8"]YouTube - come together (john lennon)[/ame]

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Find a way to get a winning record in the B12 and we will all be together......
now for how to get there, I have no clue