Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Maybe a basketball play, but also very reckless. I could see an above the shoulder on something like that. Regardless, these players seem to have it out for CC.
Intent is not a foul.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
lets show the picture of her doing that to a player and there was no call there and people saying if you want fouls called against her then call fouls on her.

I almost feel sorry for her. She seems like the spoiled child who calls all the shots at home and then has to go to school and realize that she's not the center of the universe. Happens all the time.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
3 pages of CC talk and 3 posts about the Pacers/Tyrese on a day he plays in the Eastern Conference Finals. But no one cares about her right?

• Dumb
Reactions: WartburgClone

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Maybe a basketball play, but also very reckless. I could see an above the shoulder on something like that. Regardless, these players seem to have it out for CC.
OF COURSE THEY DO!!

Athletes are competitors. They will push the limit to gain an advantage over an opponent. If they feel physical play will get in her head and diminish her game, she's going to be tested.

The talk of living legend and a spot on the Olympic team had to pis off other elite US women basketball players who have been playing in the WNBA without getting crowned by the media. Just human nature.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
3 pages of CC talk and 3 posts about the Pacers/Tyrese on a day he plays in the Eastern Conference Finals. But no one cares about her right?
Wrong thread.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
dog-pretends-to-get-shot.gif
Where is her Jersey,

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I almost feel sorry for her. She seems like the spoiled child who calls all the shots at home and then has to go to school and realize that she's not the center of the universe. Happens all the time.
Can you imagine the arguments between her and Connor though? Connor are you paying any bills here? No..? Ok go clean the kitchen

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
She seems over matched physically. Don't know how long the WNBA season is, but I'm not sure her body will hold up very well.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
She seems over matched physically. Don't know how long the WNBA season is, but I'm not sure her body will hold up very well.

The general height difference on the floor at any given time in a WNBA is pretty big compared to college. Andy it’s every night. Seems like every team has two really tall centers that rotate or even play together sometimes.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
She definitely needs to hit the weights in the off season but I'm pretty sure any 6' point guard is going to be over matched physically by 6'5 veteran bigs. She's not over matched physically by the other team's guards.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
She is a bit slight.
She definitely needs to hit the weights in the off season but I'm pretty sure any 6' point guard is going to be over matched physically by 6'5 veteran bigs. She's not over matched physically by the other team's guards.
She looked like a twig standing next to Ionescu the other night. She'll bulk up though. She literally didn't have an offseason

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron