mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
200w.gif
Ya that is enough internet for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: chadly82

cincy_cy2014

Jan 19, 2023
What the media hears: Caitlin Clark with another triple double.

What I saw? CC with 1 rebound and 1 assist of a the triple double, UP 25 points with 3 minutes left & she comes out with the triple double.

Makes me want to vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
They didn't show you these 2 highlights either of her getting a T for screaming at a ref for not calling a foul (sure doesn't look like there was one they missed on her drive) when they were up 22.

Earlier in the game.got chippy over this call too. This one is a tough call, she chucked up the shot maybe a split second right before or right after the ref blew the whistle.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
They didn't show you these 2 highlights either of her getting a T for screaming at a ref for not calling a foul (sure doesn't look like there was one they missed on her drive) when they were up 22.

Earlier in the game.got chippy over this call too. This one is a tough call, she chucked up the shot maybe a split second right before or right after the ref blew the whistle.

glad you enjoyed the game!

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009

She's such a big baby, that was nothing and she should 100% get T'd up for her reaction like that every single time.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

That first one is exactly what everyone has been talking about in this thread. The second one, I absolutely understand advocating for the bucket there. It is a razor thin call on whether the foul happened before she started her shooting motion or after. I would expect any player to advocate for the and-one on that play. By the way, hell of a play. It is an amazing shot to get it off that quickly from that far out and find nothing but net.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
That first one is exactly what everyone has been talking about in this thread. The second one, I absolutely understand advocating for the bucket there. It is a razor thin call on whether the foul happened before she started her shooting motion or after. I would expect any player to advocate for the and-one on that play. By the way, hell of a play. It is an amazing shot to get it off that quickly from that far out and find nothing but net.

Exactly my thoughts, I hate her whiney antics when she doesn't get a foul called yet she gets away with so many offensive fouls herself too with that "chicken wing" push off she does. Especially in that situation she throws a fit and the game was already out of reach for Purdue at that point so why choose that one to get the T for. I've seen a lot more contact than that not get a whistle this season in both the men's and women's games this year. I don't hate her by any means as she is one helluva player but the petty whining towards the refs every game is something I wish she'd stop doing as it detracts from all the other good things she does both on and off the court. It's not going to work in her favor if she starts to get a reputation of being chippy with the refs, they'll eventually give her a shorter leash on what they'll tolerate if she keeps it up.

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
5 more TOs have CC into the career top 20. Would love to see her reaction if just once her teammates, fans or coaches would berate her after a turnover like she gets on the officials.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
That last sentence is troubling. The simple sight of seeing an Iowa game on tv shouldn’t ruin your family night.
Nope….. same thing happened to me. Ruined a perfectly good date night with my wife. The Iowa media and all the sukeye people who all of a sudden have to have those games on the TVs in the public bar is truly awful and disgusting.
Can’t wait for this **** to be over….

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Nope….. same thing happened to me. Ruined a perfectly good date night with my wife. The Iowa media and all the sukeye people who all of a sudden have to have those games on the TVs in the public bar is truly awful and disgusting.
Can’t wait for this **** to be over….
AND.....as soon as she's off their roster, they'll completely forget/ignore that there's a women's basketball team, right back to football, wrestling & men's basketball (but only when they're good, otherwise fans ignore them as well). Thankfully, ISU has a dedicated fanbase that follows and roots for their women's basketball team, through thick or thin!

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
AND.....as soon as she's off their roster, they'll completely forget/ignore that there's a women's basketball team, right back to football, wrestling & men's basketball (but only when they're good, otherwise fans ignore them as well). Thankfully, ISU has a dedicated fanbase that follows and roots for their women's basketball team, through thick or thin!
THIS 1000%.
This post should end this turd of a thread.

But, 1776,deadeye, 7got6, iahawks, and the rest of the sukeye losers will keep it going to validate their own narrative and keep the whinny lil cc “ in the news” …..losers !

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

Help Support Us

Become a patron