This is worse than public intox...

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Is this worse than running from the scene of a crime and leading police on a foot chase where they don't know who you are, if you're armed, what you might be armed with... ?

That seems pretty serious. I'd think that'd bring a one-game suspension at the very least. No?

Two totally different things. I do think kirk was to hard on Reiff for doing the right thing though.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Is this worse than running from the scene of a crime and leading police on a foot chase where they don't know who you are, if you're armed, what you might be armed with... ?

That seems pretty serious. I'd think that'd bring a one-game suspension at the very least. No?

Depends. What did the charged crime end up being?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Since he is under 21 the law in Iowa for minor bac is .002%

Let’s get the facts here before he is hung.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
At the time when those cops had to take off and pursue a guy who they have no idea who he is and had to assume that at any point he could put their lives at risk.

Cool. When I was in high school and at a party getting busted, I ran too. So what was the crime that was charged?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't blame you for wanting me to stop. That didn't even get the guy a one game suspension. Wow.
No. I am asking you to stop because you arent this much of a doucher.

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I agree it's two different things. Running from the scene of a crime leading police on a chase is a very big deal.
Eh, probably deserving a one game suspension, but it isn't nearly as bad. At worst, you're putting yourself in a lot of danger (and you shouldn't even be doing that because the standard for deadly force is supposed to be basically imminent harm to others, but that's a different conversation). Drunk driving is much worse.

Come on Gonzo, you're better than this

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No clue. So you're cool with a team captain running from the scene of a crime and leading cops on a chase, and not missing a game?
They actually knew the crime bozo.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
They actually knew the crime bozo.

Did they know if he was or wasn't armed? Have you ever chased down someone from the scene of a crime not knowing if he had a gun on him? I haven't either, but I'd think it's a big deal.

• Useful
Reactions: crawfy54

Help Support Us

Become a patron