This forum...

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Is bipolar...

Worrying that my team is capable of going 2-10 makes me an *******? I dont think they will, but until the offense improves I just dont know anymore.

Face it Utah has faced nobody. A :rolleyes: win against Pitt in OT and wins over UNLV, New Mexico and some San Jose school, :SLEEP:weak. Paul Rhoads 7-0 in night games and we are a team that has faced some good opponents. ISU 27-17. And the crowd storms the field!

Either it's the end of the world, or ISU is going to win a national championship.. Anyone else have some funny quotes like this?

Jun 14, 2010
Have you ever been to any other message boards? 90% are just like CF, if not worse.
I do not mind it- kind of shows how much people are emotionally invested in ISU football.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Is bipolar...

Originally Posted by UNIGuy4Cy
Worrying that my team is capable of going 2-10 makes me an *******? I dont think they will, but until the offense improves I just dont know anymore.
Originally Posted by UNIGuy4Cy
Face it Utah has faced nobody. A :rolleyes: win against Pitt in OT and wins over UNLV, New Mexico and some San Jose school, :SLEEP:weak. Paul Rhoads 7-0 in night games and we are a team that has faced some good opponents. ISU 27-17. And the crowd storms the field!
Either it's the end of the world, or ISU is going to win a national championship.. Anyone else have some funny quotes like this?
True to some degree, although UNIGuy doesn't count. If you want to see this behavior really bad look at an Iowa message board.