The Tournament

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I recognize several of those names. I do not remember them fondly. :mad:

Did somebody say Curtis Kelly???

curtiskelly-1.jpg

CyDan

Aug 20, 2013
After Saturday's tournament game at Bradley, the ISU Alumni team is going to be heading to Crusen's on War Memorial to celebrate the (hopeful) win! Everyone is welcome to join and meet the players.
The games should be over by 2:00 PM. Hope to see you there!

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I thought the TGS crew was going to have some coverage on this... But IDK. the roster kinda fizzled.

HiltonMagicLegends

May 8, 2017
I thought the TGS crew was going to have some coverage on this... But IDK. the roster kinda fizzled.
I really feel like this should be getting more hype around here. It sounds like a fun event and it's great to see a bunch of former cyclones getting back together.
We would love to see as many of you as possible supporting! Whether it is ESPN3, coming to the actual game, or even just tweeting out support! We love to see everyone engaged and fired up, because we definitely are!

HiltonMagicLegends

May 8, 2017
After Saturday's tournament game at Bradley, the ISU Alumni team is going to be heading to Crusen's on War Memorial to celebrate the (hopeful) win! Everyone is welcome to join and meet the players.
The games should be over by 2:00 PM. Hope to see you there!
We also have a meet and greet set for 7pm at Johnny's Hall of Fame in Des Moines on Thursday night before we leave for Peoria. If you want to stop by and say hello, we would love to see you all there!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We would love to see as many of you as possible supporting! Whether it is ESPN3, coming to the actual game, or even just tweeting out support! We love to see everyone engaged and fired up, because we definitely are!
Talked us into it...
We'll see you in Peoria!
:D