The Top 5 ISU players ever at the Jack

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
How about top 5 ISU players ever at the Jack?

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I would say.....Mike Stensrud....Troy Davis....Luther Blue....Dexter Green and Karl Nelson....These guys were all americans.....With Troy being my most favorite player of all time....GOD bless both Dexter Green and Karl Nelson who have both left us......

Go Cyclones Beat the Choke Eyes

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I would say.....Mike Stensrud....Troy Davis....Luther Blue....Dexter Green and Karl Nelson....These guys were all americans.....With Troy being my most favorite player of all time....GOD bless both Dexter Green and Karl Nelson who have both left us......

Go Cyclones Beat the Choke Eyes

Dwayne Crutchfield was my favorite

• Agree
Reactions: Blackhawk6515

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
He got injured vs. ISU though.

Of course I'm pretty sure it was after running circles around ISU's defense untouched into the endzone. Heard footsteps.

I was at that game and you are right. He basically got hurt showboating by diving into the endzone when he didn't need to do it. So I was not sad for him.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I was at that game and you are right. He basically got hurt showboating by diving into the endzone when he didn't need to do it. So I was not sad for him.

Your memories are going. He got tripped into the endzone by our guys after running 50+ yards. He wasn't showboating into the endzone.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I guess Darren Davis would be the best I saw there. Saw a game in 1997 when he ran more times across the field than 'the run' except he only gained a yard if that.

One of the all-time greats stats-wise Todd Blythe a couple of times.

Saw Blaze Bryant too.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Best player I saw in the Jack was probably David Johnson running all over us. Felt terrible at the time before people realized how good he really was.

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
It looks like we are just using anyone that played in the building even if they played prior to renaming it JTS. If that is the case I'd put Keith Sims in consideration and the guy that ran behind him Blaise Bryant.

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron