The Pale Blue Eye ok Netflix [spoilers]

Amac12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 21, 2020
Just watched it instead of the last 3/4 of the national title game. Thought it was very good with a somewhat surprising twist.

Reactions: ISUcyclones11

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Watched it over the weekend. It was OK - a solid B. Not great; just OK. There wasn't enough meat early to really be able to pick out the reason for the twist at the end but you could tell it was coming.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I think I want to watch it for John Fetterman's cameo.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Watched it over the weekend. It was OK - a solid B. Not great; just OK. There wasn't enough meat early to really be able to pick out the reason for the twist at the end but you could tell it was coming.
That's what my wife said too. She is a murder mystery aficionado, and can usually figure these things out and predict things before the plot twist and conclusion. She was left baffled by this one and said there wasn't really a way she could have possibly figured it out based on what she had seen.

• Agree
Reactions: TXCyclones

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
That's what my wife said too. She is a murder mystery aficionado, and can usually figure these things out and predict things before the plot twist and conclusion. She was left baffled by this one and said there wasn't really a way she could have possibly figured it out based on what she had seen.

I thought there was one big one that i could have noticed better, but it was right near the end.

Him convincing the two commanders not to search for that 3rd soldier that went missing. Thought that was pretty obvious looking back.

Reactions: Cyinthenorth