The long wait until a very mediocre football season has begun!

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
If Mouser isnt a total bust, ISU should average 30+ ppg this year. I'm concerned about the unknown at kicker. Defense will be fine. Will be a fun year in the BXII with new teams in, the old ******** gone, and what looks to be lots of parity. OP needs to chill TF out or find a new rooting interest. I'll just assume he was drunk and depressed about the MBB loss when he made this stupid thread

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
I still have not forgiven Campbell for the Memphis game. Do they really have that much more team talent than we do?

Anyway, somebody tell me why I should be excited about this football season because I am not.
Were you the guy who yelled at Campbell he was on the hot seat?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Because of our results in that game under Campbell.

With the exception of 2022 it's our worst performance every single year. Hell, it might have been our worst performance in 2022, but they just found a way to go lower. Our game plan is almost always terrible (2019 was an exception) and we just find ways to completely choke. Until proven otherwise, I'm filing that game as a guaranteed loss.

It's at the point where I feel like Campbell almost enjoys losing that game to teach the team some kind of lesson. It's just baffling. He has a better record against Oklahoma.
I need an emoticon even worse than “Dumb”, please. Mods, make it so.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm always excited for football season. I'm gravitating more towards the NFL now, though. College football is getting continuously weirder. I'll always watch the Clones on Saturdays but I am probably not going to invest a lot of time watching anyone else.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I'm always excited for football season. I'm gravitating more towards the NFL now, though. College football is getting continuously weirder. I'll always watch the Clones on Saturdays but I am probably not going to invest a lot of time watching anyone else.

I cut way back last season. Didn't bother getting live TV.

Somehow I survived and didn't really miss it. Which a younger KnappShack wouldn't believe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron