The League

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
I really like the show and it's near the top of my priority list on the DVR.

People nitpicking it and dismissing it due to what they feel are inaccuracies about fantasy football deserve to miss a half hour of laughs every week.
They can go watch Two and a Half Men or According to Jim so that they have a laugh track to tell them what is supposed to be funny.

I can't wait until someone decides to poke holes in realism of the "pube joint" gag....

There's no accounting for taste, I guess. That's why they build Walmarts.
Nice post Monster!

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I really like the show and it's near the top of my priority list on the DVR.

People nitpicking it and dismissing it due to what they feel are inaccuracies about fantasy football deserve to miss a half hour of laughs every week.
They can go watch Two and a Half Men or According to Jim so that they have a laugh track to tell them what is supposed to be funny.

I can't wait until someone decides to poke holes in realism of the "pube joint" gag....

There's no accounting for taste, I guess. That's why they build Walmarts.

Oh man, forgot about that. When Taco came out of the room with that hot chick and said she didn't have any. :biglaugh:

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
You took a punch from Antonio Gates!

Well actually I slapped him and tripped as I tried to run away.

MonsterBack

Sep 7, 2008
Parts Unknown
I was in a league for several years that was split 50/50 between fairly hardcore fans and guys who were just in the league for fun.
One year, a member of the "just for fun" group pulled the 3rd pick in the draft, and could hardly contain himself for the first 2 picks, worried that his dream pick would get taken.
His turn came up and he stood up to announce his league-busting pick: Natrone Means.
We waited until the 10th round to tell him that Natrone Means had retired.

To this day,even though the members of the league have changed a little here and there, every one of our drafts starts of with a mock Natrone Means pick. Which may be why the Keyshawn pick cracked me up.

I really hope this show stays around for a few years and continues to follow It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
That's a great hour of solid laughs, IMO.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron