Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
After giving blood, how long should I be concerned about a numbnut getting a transfusion of mine and then accidentally bleeding when doing illegal activities and leaving my DNA there?
If you don't want to donate, just say so.
And BTW, blood isn't always moved directly from one person to another. Sometimes it gets separated into components and provided that way.
Oh, never mind. This is a questions thread.
Should I continue?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Can you please explain the bizarre love affair that native Iowans have with ranch dressing? I've lived here for 36 years (over half my life) and I still can't comprehend it...

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Do you stop to help people who are having car trouble alongside the road? Why or why not?

Follow up question: Have you ever slowed down with the intent of helping someone, looked at the person and decided against it?

Reactions: Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you don't want to donate, just say so.
And BTW, blood isn't always moved directly from one person to another. Sometimes it gets separated into components and provided that way.
Oh, never mind. This is a questions thread.
Should I continue?
I’m actually a 2 gallon+ donor who has just fell out of the loop. Just curious though about DNA since they say it takes a bit of time to convert over when a transfusion happens. So I’m going to go with GTO and Pants decision here.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Wait, is this CMB thing for real? If so:

What other song is there by Color Me Badd besides "I Wanna Sex You Up?" I mean, I guess I sort of remember "I Adore Mi Amor," for which the title isn't even all in the same language. Please explain your passion.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Forgot to mention that our guest answerer this week is none other than JC. No, not Jesus Christ. Just local RTT legend and Color Me Badd superfan @jcyclonee, so feel free to ask him some questions.
Bring on the questions. The dumber the better and the fewer the sports questions the better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron