The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I am actually surprised by the lack of football and basketball questions. I may have you know that Pants played football in high school and I was a STARTER on a mixed 2 on 2 (under 6') basketball intramural. So you know our knowledge is solid.

What do the insiders -- you elite, glad-handing, swamp-creatures that you are, too important to think about us street urchins in flyover country -- think Bolton does to the potential for the basketball season this year? How does he update the forecast?

Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
What do the insiders -- you elite, glad-handing, swamp-creatures that you are, too important to think about us street urchins in flyover country -- think Bolton does to the potential for the basketball season this year? How does he update the forecast?
Rasir, Michael, or the Michael Bolton who sucks?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
How do I mute this thread?
There is no way out of this thread:

6pAZBdS.gif

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I am actually surprised by the lack of football and basketball questions. I may have you know that Pants played football in high school and I was a STARTER on a mixed 2 on 2 (under 6') basketball intramural. So you know our knowledge is solid.

Alright alright. Let’s say I have a jar of pennies and every time somebody on CF suggests Prohm institutes a press or a zone I take one out and eat it. Am I still alive by Thanksgiving?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron