The HB saga and the people

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006
So it is to my understanding that there are a lot of people upset to some degree with HB's decision. Do you think that might pop into his mind if or when he chooses to eat at a restaurant in the Ames or Des Moines area? I don't think it is way out there to think that his next Mooby meal could taste a lot like urinal cakes & fly strips. Just saying.

iowajazz

Nov 25, 2006
Johnston, IA
So it is to my understanding that there are a lot of people upset to some degree with HB's decision. Do you think that might pop into his mind if or when he chooses to eat at a restaurant in the Ames or Des Moines area? I don't think it is way out there to think that his next Mooby meal could taste a lot like urinal cakes & fly strips. Just saying.

While I don't agree with the sentiment (I am OK with HB going to NC and with how he handled it, even though I'm disappointed), I do dig the Clerks II reference. I'm not even supposed to be here today.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Sir Isaac Newton. If things don't work out for H.B. at UNC and he returns to Ames begging to be a Cyclone; I vote we send him to Iowa City--they need the help. Coach Mac now has to do everything he can to make sure ISU gets the chance to beat UNC in the next couple of years--remember Johnny Orr vs. Michigan in the NCAA!! (was Ronnie Harris on that team??) Miracles can happen and what goes around, comes around... For those Cyclone fans who do not believe ISU basketball is worthy of landing the Ames, Iowa native and #1 recruit in the USA; you have every reason to back the decision of H.B. to do what "is best for me".

No...Ronnie was not on that team. FYI.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron