The Fran fade

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I didn’t watch the game tonight admittedly but I’d rather lose by 20 on the road with a dinged up star than score 36 points… And lose by 17. At home. To an under .500 team.

Man you showed ISU fans here. It was a craptastic showing, whatever it's one game.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I didn’t watch the game tonight admittedly but I’d rather lose by 20 on the road with a dinged up star than score 36 points… And lose by 17. At home. To an under .500 team.
Cool

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Why are the hok fans on 247 so hostile? Never seen such a rough group before.
Ha, I’m willing to call a truce if everybody else is. I actually came on this site about 8-9 months ago for hoping for some decent conversation and recruiting nuggets. But there’s a decent segment of this board that likes to dish it out but can’t take it. I really don’t have any angst towards ISU.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Ha, I’m willing to call a truce if everybody else is. I actually came on this site about 8-9 months ago for hoping for some decent conversation and recruiting nuggets. But there’s a decent segment of this board that likes to dish it out but can’t take it. I really don’t have any angst towards ISU.
To me it is the drama involved with everything Iowa if there is a shade of possible negativity and spin that can be involved. That 247 thread exposes the idiocy of some of the crap thrown against the wall over the years.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Why are the hok fans on 247 so hostile? Never seen such a rough group before.

Well since we all know the majority of them live with their parents yet, the only way to get rid of aggression is to go online and act tough. They know better than to act up around their parents for fear of getting kicked out of the house and having to get a job. Ever go to Walmart or a grocery store and see these 30+ aged guys walking behind their mom who is pushing a shopping cart?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
To me it is the drama involved with everything Iowa if there is a shade of possible negativity and spin that can be involved. That 247 thread exposes the idiocy of some of the crap thrown against the wall over the years.
What 247 thread?

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
No you didn’t. You’d been here many times before
You’re really really stupid. And you support racists

• Agree
Reactions: mikeiastat

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Is this a 247 site or are you referring to another one?

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Well since we all know the majority of them live with their parents yet, the only way to get rid of aggression is to go online and act tough. They know better than to act up around their parents for fear of getting kicked out of the house and having to get a job. Ever go to Walmart or a grocery store and see these 30+ aged guys walking behind their mom who is pushing a shopping cart?
I’m doing quite well for myself actually. But thanks for the confirmation bias.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Your "star" was fine. He just got punked by one of our 6'4'' guards.