The Fran fade

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Oh, I don't doubt that at all. I think him coming back is more a reaction to CJF jumping ship.

That is what I don't understand - what does the action of CJF or JW or anyone else matter to JorBo? How would that affect his decision to come back.

Unless it really didn't. Unless he played this in a manner to get the most attention.

Couldn't have been playing time - Chris Street Award winner and soon to be leading 3 PT shooter in B1G history certainly wouldn't have to worry about playing time.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I have it on good sources that the Murray’s aren’t happy at all with JorBo coming back, and that almost everyone on the team agrees and don’t like him as a teammate.

I can’t imagine even Fran is all that thrilled...... he’s just going to be a huge distraction with all his social media crap and NIL campaign.

Maybe they can vote him off the island and he can go play for a good team

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Bohannon is a 1 for 1 replacement for CJ

-Chad
I honestly think Chad is just looking at their PPGs side by side and thinking “yup, same player” lol. CJ is such a better defender than Jordan. Jordan is one of the biggest defensive liabilities in P5 basketball.

Also, does Chad not realize Iowa would’ve had CJ for another 3 years right?

StagecoachMike

Mar 24, 2021
Weren't they hoping CJ could come back from injury thinking he'd be a factor in making a deep run in the tourney? I'm nearly certain of it. Now, they're trying to spin it like he wasn't that important at all.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
MacCaffery recruited JBO to come back. No Luka, No CJF, No Joe W, no JBO could mean being like ISU last year with no end in sight. Fran be looking for a new job in a couple years - ext or no ext.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I've never understood why a coach would put his own kid on scholarship. You are making millions, pay for your kid to walkon and use the open scholly to go get another good kid. Seems like a waste of a scholly to me.
You may be able to answer this. I said the same thing, but had another person tell me that scholarship players get certain privileges that walk-ons don’t. Maybe tutors or certain dining privileges, I can’t remember exactly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron