The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Murray made a living on hustle plays. I think he’s pretty solid, but far from a future first round pick. I think he’ll continue to be a hustle guy who is usually in the right spot at the right time with rebounds/putbacks. I just don’t seem him as closer type of guy. Or even a go to offensive player.
Yep completely agree. I think this is 100% based on potential of what he could be not what he already is.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Wonder if UK reached out to CJs uncle?

Ok DickieV now do high school recruiting.
I would guess Fran is equally pissed at losing a high impact player to the scum of all scum, ala John Calipari. But it's still funny.

Can you blame CJ though? He would be on a team fighting for the bubble, at KY he would have a shot at a deep March run.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I'm going to guess whoever becomes the new EIU president will end up ridding themselves of Barta at some point...

and then, sadly, Fran will soon follow out the door shortly after that.

• Sad
Reactions: Cyched

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
That the whole thing blew up in Calipari’s face and he took away his offer to save his butt
Are you saying Calipari cheated? Bent the rules? I didn't see that coming, lol.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
That the whole thing blew up in Calipari’s face and he took away his offer to save his butt

Link?
or I’ll assume Cal never offered a scholly, just as I have believed all along.
Never added up to me that Cal would go full out for months for a player who likely isn’t a starter.

I saw today UK moved on for OU’s Harmon after 1 week. He’s a future pro.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
He’s a versatile defender. He can guard 1 through 4, and he has an all around offensive game. He’d make for a good wing in the NBA.
I'll say this about Murray...he has really changed his body type and strength from when he played in HS. I imagine his confidence has also boosted because of it.