The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If Joe T leaves I fear for Dolph's job.
I could honestly see it, but haven’t heard anything as of now. I know he won’t be happy going into his junior year knowing Connor is gonna start no matter what his stats look like.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What was Ross Peterson talking about today on Sports Fanatics with Keegan Murray and being the #22 draft pick? Is he on some hok bloggers mock draft board?

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I love Fran

Just when I think Fran can't get any more petty, he goes and does this. A tweet from the compliance department. That will show them. It's hard when he's the only one playing by the rules, doing things the right way, only to have to go up against all these cheating *************.

Reactions: GTO

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What was Ross Peterson talking about today on Sports Fanatics with Keegan Murray and being the #22 draft pick? Is he on some hok bloggers mock draft board?

Sounds like the 'well he would have been drafted there had he wanted to leave' deal that used to be the go-to when one of their players doesn't get drafted.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think many of us were wrong on his potential but he literally had Basabe's freshman year.
Yeah I mean I’ll admit that I’m not an NBA scout or anything so who knows what they’re seeing in overall. I see a long athletic guy who “could” be real good someday, but I’ve yet to see any type of guy flourish into a 1st round prospect under Fran and his system. Could this be Fran’s first? Possibly.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Yeah I mean I’ll admit that I’m not an NBA scout or anything so who knows what they’re seeing in overall. I see a long athletic guy who “could” be real good someday, but I’ve yet to see any type of guy flourish into a 1st round prospect under Fran and his system. Could this be Fran’s first? Possibly.
Murray made a living on hustle plays. I think he’s pretty solid, but far from a future first round pick. I think he’ll continue to be a hustle guy who is usually in the right spot at the right time with rebounds/putbacks. I just don’t seem him as closer type of guy. Or even a go to offensive player.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10