The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Kentucky wants him as a bench player and I'm assuming Oregon does too. If Prohm is offering starting to him you may have a chance.
"Oh he's going to come off the bench for Oregon and Kentucky? He must suck then!"

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"Oh he's going to come off the bench for Oregon and Kentucky? He must suck then!"

The odds of us beating out Kentucky and Oregon for a recruit right now are incredibly slim. I'm not sure why he's even trying to discredit the highly sought after young man in the first place

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The odds of us beating out Kentucky and Oregon for a recruit right now are incredibly slim. I'm not sure why he's even trying to discredit the highly sought after young man in the first place
The way it was worded seemed like it was a slight to JT. If it was merely him pointing out that we have more to offer as far as playing time goes, fair point.

And yeah that's some extremely tough competition.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
how am i discrediting him? I think his name obviously carries some weight but he probably has some talent. From what I've seen and read he may be a couple years away though. He clearly is not the same body type as his brother and is a totally different player. His shooting stats don't look great but that's not everything I realize. I have no problem with him coming to ISU. I hope he's as good of a kid as his brother.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
how am i discrediting him? I think his name obviously carries some weight but he probably has some talent. From what I've seen and read he may be a couple years away though. He clearly is not the same body type as his brother and is a totally different player. His shooting stats don't look great but that's not everything I realize. I have no problem with him coming to ISU. I hope he's as good of a kid as his brother.

You hate Iowa State but you don't care if Prohm beats out Kentucky and Oregon for a highly sought after kid? Lol OK

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
OK I need to stop getting my hopes up for him because there's no way we beat out Kentucky and Oregon but dang he looks good

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You hate Iowa State but you don't care if Prohm beats out Kentucky and Oregon for a highly sought after kid? Lol OK
My jab at ISU is that you need help right away and this kid looks like he's a couple years away. You have scholarships to fill. Even though I don't like ISU I don't automatically hate the kids that fill them. They have to earn the hate. I like this kids brother. I wouldn't want him to transfer to ISU. lol

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I agree with this. Would be a massive win for Prohm though but I don't see it happening. My guess is he goes to Kentucky and stars there
My guess is he goes to Kentucky and sits on their bench next season then who knows.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
My jab at ISU is that you need help right away and this kid looks like he's a couple years away. You have scholarships to fill. Even though I don't like ISU I don't automatically hate the kids that fill them. They have to earn the hate. I like this kids brother. I wouldn't want him to transfer to ISU. lol
We definitely need help for next year and even if we end up grabbing 2 more guys that are better than this kid, we have the immediate playing time leverage that Oregon and Kentucky simply do not. We don't have much more leverage after that, but it's nice to at least have that.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
OK I need to stop getting my hopes up for him because there's no way we beat out Kentucky and Oregon but dang he looks good

"Dang he looks good" based on a grainy video of a dunk?

Kid may wind up being something, but those are some pretty so-so numbers for the A10.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
"Dang he looks good" based on a grainy video of a dunk?

Kid may wind up being something, but those are some pretty so-so numbers for the A10.
I care far less about these 3 clips from last year, and more about how he's a long and athletic sophomore who is getting recruited by Kentucky and Oregon.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron