The Fran fade

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Wasn't there some basketball player EIU wanted that decided to go to UK a few years ago? Probably why Harder is triggered about this.:D

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wasn't there some basketball player EIU wanted that decided to go to UK a few years ago? Probably why Harder is triggered about this.:D

Tyler Ulis. Iowa never had a chance with him but hey they got his brother nobody wanted!

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
What's up Fanatics. Thought I'd stop by and see how things were going in Cyclone land. I'm not too shocked that nothing at all has changed since I stopped posting (voluntarily mind you). Anyway just hoping that posters on here are practicing social distancing like the ISU BB team decided to distance themselves from Prohm's program (kidding, well sort of). Seriously though, I hope everyone is safe and sane in these crazy times!

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What's up Fanatics. Thought I'd stop by and see how things were going in Cyclone land. I'm not too shocked that nothing at all has changed since I stopped posting (voluntarily mind you). Anyway just hoping that posters on here are practicing social distancing like the ISU BB team decided to distance themselves from Prohm's program (kidding, well sort of). Seriously though, I hope everyone is safe and sane in these crazy times!

Cool, you were missed.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Lots of mid majors in those offers. Jacob now has Kentucky and Oregon offers as well. Your point?
Yep. Lots of mid majors in those offers. JT had 1 mid major. You think draws Kentucky or Oregon interest if it wasn't for his brother blowing up this season? The correct answer is no. He looks like a decent athlete but is a project for sure.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I mean that's at least not an embarrassing post and is probably true. Your last one was rough
Ulis has more talent, thus, had more offers. JT is 30 lbs lighter than his brother and can't shoot. Kentucky is in desperation mode and are taking a flyer because of his brother.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

Cool, you were missed.
Legend, you have just "stopped by" over 2600 times in the last year and a half. Where have you been keeping yourself? :mad:

Maybe you need to TRYHARDER.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yep. Lots of mid majors in those offers. JT had 1 mid major. You think draws Kentucky or Oregon interest if it wasn't for his brother blowing up this season? The correct answer is no. He looks like a decent athlete but is a project for sure.

So you're saying people only want Toppin because of his brother but then why did nobody want Ulis when his brother was a consensus first team All American?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Ulis has more talent, thus, had more offers. JT is 30 lbs lighter than his brother and can't shoot. Kentucky is in desperation mode and are taking a flyer because of his brother.
Kentucky in desperation mode? JFC

Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
To be fair I really like him because he's long, athletic and we're fighting Kentucky and Oregon for his services

Does Oregon even have any schollies open? I’m guessing they are offering him a chance to walk on.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Dang. If JT could have mustered one more offer he would have met what the Murray boys had combined.

Reactions: Cytown12

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"Kentucky only wants Toppin because of his brother that played at Dayton"

Reality: Kentucky doesn't want Aaron Ulis who's brother played for Kentucky

Lol!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron