The Fran fade

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I do think its creepy as well as your "common knowledge" of all of these coaches personal lives. I just root for them to do well and respect their privacy otherwise.
Except when you are talking about Pollard...and when you fight your gag reflex to “root” for Connor.

Reactions: cycloner29

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
In order to get to that level do you have to be posting in the "Fran Fade" forum non stop while ISU is in a close game? Welcome to the club.

Perhaps. Iowa will probably offer him as an 8th grader

Yes or No?

I still dont know where he lives. Im not surprised he has landscaping.

He commutes from Danville, IL.

I wouldn't post it. I also dont know where the coaching staff lives or their kids go to school.

You would know

Everything OK with you today?

Because he has landscape disputes, I should know where he lives?

It's a court issue, it's been on the news.
Are you this dense?

I'm fine. I just think it's disturbing how much you know about some of these people. If you're going to put yourself out there as a public figure, you better be prepared to deal with the crazies

Do they say where he lives?

Yes, Danville IL.

I 100% didn't think he was this bad of a poster.

Spawn of yeahbuddy?

Who knows. He thinks it's creepy to take in information from the news or a podcast but not want to answer if uploading 7th grade boys videos here is creepy.

So how long should the Big Ten punish kids for events that happened at their school totally unrelated to them or the basketball program? You dislike every question about it, but wont answer.

Not surprised. They lost by 1. Make sure to watch Iowa Thursday-Sunday so you can be critical of anything and everything Iowa.

I do think its creepy as well as your "common knowledge" of all of these coaches personal lives. I just root for them to do well and respect their privacy otherwise.

LOL by listening to podcasts and turning on the news, all while you're an a rivals forum.
You're bad at this.

The news is not disclosing an address.

You spent the last 2 hrs posting in the rivals forum while your team was playing in their conference tournament. In a very close game. Smh

Where on earth did anyone mention address?

You are keeping count of how long I'm online? Creepy.

What did I not answer? Cycloner29 makes a ridiculous comment that kids today should not be allowed an award because of something that happened at their school years ago and I just want to know how long that should last.

It's easy to see you've posted non stop the entire game. Sad.

You said you know where he lives.

I think I should block you. Creepy

I wont be back for a while. You guys make sure to keep these In State rival forums atop the most recent comments. You're doing a heck of a job.

You know all the details of JP's personal life and you even have your user name start with JP. Either you are JP or it's a new level of creepy.
giphy.gif

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Logged in and found I was out of the loop by 30+ pages (shocking). Looked at the last 4 and didn't see a Twins post. Did I miss something big or nah?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Luka will come back next year and play with his buddies Jordan and Connor. They will be gunning for a natty

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Enjoy it or laugh if you want. I think if they do in fact cancel the tournament it'll be a pretty sad day. There are coaches and players that have worked and dreamed their whole lives of a shot to play in the NCAA tournament. Not to mention the students and fans. The first week of the NCAA tournament has always been one of my favorite times of the whole year. Almost like skipping Christmas! Totally sucks!

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Cytown12 and GTO