The Fran fade

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Who knows. He thinks it's creepy to take in information from the news or a podcast but not want to answer if uploading 7th grade boys videos here is creepy.
I do think its creepy as well as your "common knowledge" of all of these coaches personal lives. I just root for them to do well and respect their privacy otherwise.

• Creative
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I do think its creepy as well as your "common knowledge" of all of these coaches personal lives. I just root for them to do well and respect their privacy otherwise.
LOL by listening to podcasts and turning on the news, all while you're an a rivals forum.
You're bad at this.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
LOL by listening to podcasts and turning on the news, all while you're an a rivals forum.
You're bad at this.
You spent the last 2 hrs posting in the rivals forum while your team was playing in their conference tournament. In a very close game. Smh

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You do the same lol
What did I not answer? Cycloner29 makes a ridiculous comment that kids today should not be allowed an award because of something that happened at their school years ago and I just want to know how long that should last.

• Disagree
Reactions: cycloner29

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I wont be back for a while. You guys make sure to keep these In State rival forums atop the most recent comments. You're doing a heck of a job.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I wont be back for a while. You guys make sure to keep these In State rival forums atop the most recent comments. You're doing a heck of a job.

giphy.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
How did he cover it up? Lol, why have Iowa kids been arrested if ICPD are paid off?
See now you get it. Stupid **** you just said is stupid.

or the cops arrest the athletes for little things but the rape culture fostered by abarta gets the cover ups and the duis are a ruse. See isn’t this fun.