The Dark Knight Rises: More Casting News

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
Laura Vandervoort, Alice Eve, Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson, Jordana Brewster, Malin Akerman, Ashley Greene, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes or Megan Fox!!

I would take any, or all, of these women!!!!!

Last edited:

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Laura Vandervoort, Alice Eve, Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson, Jordana Brewster, Malin Akerman, Ashley Greene, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes or Megan Fox!!

I would take any, or all, of these women!!!!!

I like all of these women also. Especially Jordana, Malin, and Mila. But not for a serious role in the Dark Knight.

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010

I will take all of these and raise you one Amanda Crew.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
How about a modern take on a famous Batman villain? Catwoman isn't "Catwoman" but is instead one of those "crazy-cat-ladies" who gets saved by Batman, and because he saved her she believes Batman's in love with her. She keeps doing crazy stuff to get him to come to her rescue, the other villain is tearing up Gotham City, and Bruce Wayne is trying to put an end to The Batman. If this is the case, then my vote goes for Charlize Theron - the movie starts out with her looking like her character from "Monster" and then she transforms herself (like Michelle Pfeiffer did in Batman Returns) and looks like she does in her j'adore commercials.

lens8598571_1262137721crazy-cat-lady.gif

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Yeah, I'm sure he learned his lesson with Mrs. Tom Cruise.

AFAIK most people didn't have a problem with Katie Holmes in that role - what they had a problem with was Maggie Gyllenhaal playing the role (good actress, just bad for the particular role) and the role as a whole to begin with.