The 2006 football season from a Hawkeye fan point of view, part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cllions05

Apr 11, 2006
Monkey, where the hell do you come up w/ your posts? Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't think of any of that stuff. Keep it coming. And BTW, I found this thread quite funny. I like the "tate trophy candidate Drew Tate", made me chuckle a little.

"I didn't know why I didn't look like these girls so I became........Bulemic"

"You can read minds!?"

A little Ben Stiller for yall.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUFan22 @ 07-11-06 9:16 am) [post=6921]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'> Try not to get so sensative CAI4State. You may find this amusing and all...yet not everyone will.

I see this as nothing but a post that continues the childish part of this rivalry.

I'm all about humor, but as Cyclone fans, don't we like to think of ourselves as the better fans?

Mayhaps we can act like it...
[/b][/quote]

Come on Fan22, let's take a trip out of the No-Fun Zone just for a little bit. If you find it childish and not funny, stop reading it. I could care less what you think about the post. I personally thought it was funny and will continue to read it. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and I'm glad you shared it. I'm 24 years old but my maturity level is probably that of a teenager because I found that humerous.

Monkeybrow, you should quit posting altogether. You're sense of humor has no place here. This isn't a website to make me laugh at your sincere, thoughtout posts, it's to read about Cyclone sports...
<
And another thing...I have already put my plan into action to break you and Nancy up so I can have her all to myself.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cycloneworld @ 07-12-06 10:17 am) [post=7077]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Come on Fan22, let's take a trip out of the No-Fun Zone just for a little bit. If you find it childish and not funny, stop reading it. I could care less what you think about the post. I personally thought it was funny and will continue to read it. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and I'm glad you shared it. I'm 24 years old but my maturity level is probably that of a teenager because I found that humerous.

Monkeybrow, you should quit posting altogether. You're sense of humor has no place here. This isn't a website to make me laugh at your sincere, thoughtout posts, it's to read about Cyclone sports...
<
And another thing...I have already put my plan into action to break you and Nancy up so I can have her all to myself.

[/b][/quote]

we can have a duel at daybreak in front of the Campanile with pistols or swords. once the bells chime...we begin our 10 paces towards destiny...with Nancy dreamily observing nearby...cream cheese and tart sauce dribbling upon her luscious, pursed lips. she has pen in hand...to forever immortalize our battle in next week's editorial.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow @ 07-12-06 11:23 am) [post=7078]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

we can have a duel at daybreak in front of the Campanile with pistols or swords. once the bells chime...we begin our 10 paces towards destiny...with Nancy dreamily observing nearby...cream cheese and tart sauce dribbling upon her luscious, pursed lips. she has pen in hand...to forever immortalize our battle in next week's editorial.

[/b][/quote]

thats HOT!!!!!

found some stuff on Nancy for ya to read

<u><span style="color:#800080">http://patterico.com/date/2005/08/06/</span></u>

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow @ 07-12-06 11:23 am) [post=7078]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

HA!!! I've got you now!!! Only Nancy's true love would know that she hates cream cheese and goes straight for the lard!!! SHE IS MINE!

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cycloneworld @ 07-12-06 11:05 am) [post=7085]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

HA!!! I've got you now!!! Only Nancy's true love would know that she hates cream cheese and goes straight for the lard!!! SHE IS MINE!

[/b][/quote]

I beg to differ...but one can always be diplomatic and go beyond the natural instinct to keep all of Nancy's tasty treats to oneself. I am willing to share. You may have Nancy-rights in the months that end in "Y"...while I'll submerge myself in the pleasures of this hot scribe in the months the end with "R".

There we go....I'll send the paperwork by courier to your office...please sign at the indicated location and have the document notarized prior to returning.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow @ 07-12-06 12:12 pm) [post=7090]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

I beg to differ...but one can always be diplomatic and go beyond the natural instinct to keep all of Nancy's tasty treats to oneself. I am willing to share. You may have Nancy-rights in the months that end in "Y"...while I'll submerge myself in the pleasures of this hot scribe in the months the end with "R".

There we go....I'll send the paperwork by courier to your office...please sign at the indicated location and have the document notarized prior to returning.

[/b][/quote]

Is there a third party involved, otherwise, is there something in the contract for the months of March, April, June and August. You can't leave hot meat like that alone for too long before it starts to consume itself. Then you both would be devastated and I wouldn't want that to happen......
<

j4state

May 21, 2006
Visit site
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUFan22 @ 07-11-06 9:58 am) [post=6928]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Last I checked, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't find this or stuff like it humorous, and I have one sick sense of humor.

So, perhaps you aught to "let loose" and be more acceptable of the opinions of others.
[/b][/quote]

Don't be such a Stiffly Stifferson, man. Everyone but you seems to think the original post is hilarious.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyclonesrule91 @ 07-12-06 12:12 pm) [post=7099]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Is there a third party involved, otherwise, is there something in the contract for the months of March, April, June and August. You can't leave hot meat like that alone for too long before it starts to consume itself. Then you both would be devastated and I wouldn't want that to happen......
<

[/b][/quote]

you may participate...I was originally planning to allow that hot morsel to rest during that time.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(j4state @ 07-12-06 1:17 pm) [post=7100]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Don't be such a Stiffly Stifferson, man. Everyone but you seems to think the original post is hilarious.
[/b][/quote]

Ahhh...I get it. Just because I don't find one thing funny...I'm Stiffly Stifferson?

Remind me...when you and I disagree on something...to lump you into something your not.
<

clones11

Apr 2, 2006
Marion
im okwith being childish...what do hawkeyes and flies having common??...they both eat poop and bother people. bugger off ISUfan22 be a real fan of ISU and enjoy the friendly banter

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clones11 @ 07-13-06 2:36 am) [post=7185]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'> im okwith being childish...what do hawkeyes and flies having common??...they both eat poop and bother people. bugger off ISUfan22 be a real fan of ISU and enjoy the friendly banter [/b][/quote]

I love that one........

You know your a Squawk fan when.........

you use a toilet brush to scrub your back....

you had to skip 5th grade because of jury duty.......

your idea of fast food is hitting a deer with your car at 65.......

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clones11 @ 07-13-06 2:36 am) [post=7185]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'> im okwith being childish...what do hawkeyes and flies having common??...they both eat poop and bother people. bugger off ISUfan22 be a real fan of ISU and enjoy the friendly banter [/b][/quote]

Whats the worst part about being a Hawkeye???

Having to tell your parents your gay!

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Didja hear about the Hawkeye that was sent to blow up a bus???

He burned his lips on the exhaust pipe!

You know your a Squawk fan if you consider your license plates personalized because your Father made them!!!!

AlanAldaClone

Apr 17, 2006
[quote name='monkeybrow' date='07-12-06 12:12 pm' post='13715']

That's not fair, AJPennypacker, ... er ... ah ... I mean monkeybrow. You get her on those cold winter nights when that little blast furnace of love can keep you warm. One of the other dude's month's would be July, where her passsion would turn her into a river of sweat. Uh, wait, let me rethink that. I think I need a cold shower.

j4state

May 21, 2006
Visit site
One of my personal favorites:

Q: How do you get a U of Iowa graduate off of your porch???

A: Pay him for the pizza!

Hahahahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.