That Team out East Loves the Process

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
huh? I am just sick of being used everywhere all over sports. It was sort of funny when Embiid started using it as his nickname, but then that even got old fast.

And the buzz word/phrase will change in a short while. Don't worry so much about it.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT!!!!!

tenor.gif

Reactions: JP4CY

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
If people truly think their coach is just trolling, then I gotta ask, are you happy he tweeted it or annoyed? Like, that tweet did nothing to me other than make me shake my head that a grown man would 1) be so petty or 2) be so ignorant that he didn't realize he was stealing a direct quote from his rival schools head coach.

Either way, I'd be embarrassed if a coach of our team went out of their way to post a troll tweet with nothing that spurs it. And I'm surprised more hawk fans don't feel the same way

• Funny
Reactions: Thinker

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
If people truly think their coach is just trolling, then I gotta ask, are you happy he tweeted it or annoyed? Like, that tweet did nothing to me other than make me shake my head that a grown man would 1) be so petty or 2) be so ignorant that he didn't realize he was stealing a direct quote from his rival schools head coach.

Either way, I'd be embarrassed if a coach of our team went out of their way to post a troll tweet with nothing that spurs it. And I'm surprised more hawk fans don't feel the same way

I think a majority of hok fans are blissfully ignorant or assume that it's only cool if their coaches use it. There's probably a minority who think it's lame to use something CMC has spoken eloquently about, but the majority think everything black and gold is superior on principal alone.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I think a majority of hok fans are blissfully ignorant or assume that it's only cool if their coaches use it. There's probably a minority who think it's lame to use something CMC has spoken eloquently about, but the majority think everything black and gold is superior on principal alone.[/QUOTE]
It's not?!?!?!

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
LOL. Whoever "Esquires" is is on a crusade to prove that Campbell stole it from Eric Thomas. As far as I know, Eric Thomas only ever said "Trust the process." Adding another, longer clause to the quote changes it for the better.
Love the fact that he just copies & pastes the exact same tweet ad nauseum, complete with the random asterisk and leaving the p out of Campbell's name.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Love the fact that he just copies & pastes the exact same tweet ad nauseum, complete with the random asterisk and leaving the p out of Campbell's name.

And also posts the Campbell's soup gifs. 1) What are you even getting at with that? 2) It's a weird association to make if you're not spelling Campbell right.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Small potatoes. Wake me up when GB steps to a podium and claims the B1G is conspiring against us. JP will lose his ****.
I'm surprised your fans haven't been doing that already to help out the basketball team.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Small potatoes. Wake me up when GB steps to a podium and claims the B1G is conspiring against us. JP will lose his ****.
*don't know how to respond to the idiocy. say something they've done in the past that will distract from the thing that was originally brought up even though it has nothing to do with said thing. Sit back and wait.*

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

Help Support Us

Become a patron