Texas's Casey Thompson to ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
FIhuLUmXoAMq1xM

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Yea his visit is next week & they‘re saying it’s still a go.
Lowkey will be pretty bummed if he goes to nebraska. I know it’s his choice but ISU fans hate nebraska. Thompson still has a couple years left of eligibility. Would rather see purdy go somewhere he could start immediately or in 2023. And if not, at least go to a solid program - either academically or athletically - and nebraska is neither

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Lowkey will be pretty bummed if he goes to nebraska. I know it’s his choice but ISU fans hate nebraska. Thompson still has a couple years left of eligibility. Would rather see purdy go somewhere he could start immediately or in 2023. And if not, at least go to a solid program - either academically or athletically - and nebraska is neither

Wyoming is advertising for a transfer QB.

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
My husker buddies have said Thompson’s camp believes he can go pro after 1 year & maybe Purdy is fine with that then taking over 2023. I think it comes down to how badly he wants Whipple to develop him. For all we know, the visit is still on but that changes Monday but if he visits, he’ll probably register for classes.