Texas Tech vs KU

Cloner97

Apr 11, 2006
Wow, unbelievable final score to that game. Especially after Texas Tech beat Texas last weekend. 58 point margin of victory. What will be very pleasing though, is KU will probably be a #1 seed and lose in the tourney.

March Madness, I can't wait

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Every time I see a score like that, think to myself "at least we weren't blown out by 50+ points".

a lop-sided loss like that is just embarrassing, especially in league play.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
It wasn't like they tried to run up the score either. The walk-ons and seniors got a lot of playing time. They were just on fire too. Chucking 3's like they were going out of style.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Rush and Chalmers are both juniors. However, there is talk that Rush may declare for the draft so we may get rid of at least one of them.

I know :-( At least Julian Wright already left. Robinson, Darnell Jackson and Sasha Kahn(I think) will graduate this year. If Rush goes pro, that leaves Darrell Arther, Chalmers and Collins as their core. I havn't been that impressed with anyone else off their bench.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I think that Aldrich will be decent once he gets playing time as he is only a frosh right now....but i hope not haha

It just shows the disparity in talent between our two programs...

Aldrich was more highly touted than Brackins and he's hardly getting playing time. He'd play 35 minutes a game had he come here.

Help Support Us

Become a patron