Test

Terry Frazier

Jun 12, 2018
Welcome I called Bonsalls Appliance in Dunlap to order a dishwasher the other day. Free delivery and out of this world small town service. Paid $90 dollars more VS buying in the city. But I didnt have to leave home and I know they will take care of me.
Bought all I could there years ago. About 53 years ago I bought my first TV for my bedroom, that was my first experience of making monthly payments. Seems like it was $7 A month. Orginal owner was John, is son **** ownes it now.

Reactions: mkadlmkadl

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
40 years in husker land, I feel for you. I grew up with that crap, then lived in Omaha for 7 years post graduation and so happy I escaped the 24/7 husker coverage/mind control.

stinkbaitcatfish

Aug 13, 2018
Huntington Beach , CA
I'm more concerned about commodities. How's the FCOJ futures market looking right about now? Pork bellies?

ZhFZhSZF

... BUYIN' The Soycake Today Mortimer............

• Winner
Reactions: CtownCyclone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Welcome new CYCLONE friends !!! .....

Lifetime Cyclone fan of 53 years joining up with the new I.S.U. future...

... just moved out to Huntington beach this month.... not as flaky of a place as I had imagined...

.... a cool wave and a tasty buzz to be had by all ...:cool:

CYCLONE POWER !!!

Sweet avatar. Welcome.

Reactions: stinkbaitcatfish

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Welcome new CYCLONE friends !!! .....

Lifetime Cyclone fan of 53 years joining up with the new I.S.U. future...

... just moved out to Huntington beach this month.... not as flaky of a place as I had imagined...

.... a cool wave and a tasty buzz to be had by all ...:cool:

CYCLONE POWER !!!

How r the women?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I have a lot of relation that is from Dunlap. Remember going to the sale barn, 4 county fair, played basketball there in high school, when it was still the Boyer Valley Conference.

Lots of memories........

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Lived in Dunlap for my first 4 years. Since then I have lived in 7 states and 16 towns. Now I live in Fremont. It is a lot of fun to pick on the Huskers because they take it so poorly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron