TCU opens as 7 point favorite

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Might come down to which team really wants a win and which team has folded because their season has gone down the drain. If we cannot get up for homecoming against another down and out team than we don't deserve to win. I have no idea what we will see on Saturday, nothing would surprise other than some sort of offensive points explosion (by ISU, not TCU).

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Might come down to which team really wants a win and which team has folded because their season has gone down the drain. If we cannot get up for homecoming against another down and out team than we don't deserve to win. I have no idea what we will see on Saturday, nothing would surprise other than some sort of offensive points explosion (by ISU, not TCU).
TCU's got a little more on the line, as in lose and they don't get a bowl this year, but I'm not too worried. It's a home game. It's homecoming. Our offensive line stepped up last week. We're due. This has got to be the week.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
TCU has a decent Defense....We do not.
Thing about this is a lot of guys on their D are out this week. A lot more are questionable, including their top corner who Josh Lenz took to the house last year when completely healthy...I'm not reading into the TCU defense thing a whole lot. These Texas kids aren't going to be too thrilled about travelling to the cold north to play a bowl ineligible team. Think back to the Texas Tech/ISU basketball game last year in Lubbock. Hoping for the same type of situation.