Survivor 35 - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I hate when women vote for women just because they are women. Survivor is fair to all players. The rules are set before the season. Everyone has an equal chance. Girls can win also. I thought Ben deserved this win but Chrissy was great at challenges. I just never felt like Chrissy had any control over the game.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Just got finished watching the finale on my DVR and holy crap was that one of the best finishes to the game ever! Jeff summed up my thoughts perfectly, the season was slow to build but once the individual game play came into factor it took off in a hurry. Here is a thought, what if Chrissy came to final tribal and said she did not want to use her advantage? I'd have to go back and read the wording better but was there anything on that note that said she HAD to pick someone to take to the final 3 but could she have declined the advantage and forced a vote? I was devastated when Ben had that upside down U and thought that was a million dollar mistake when it happened.

Ben will go down as one of the all time greats to play the game. Had he not made the final 3 he would have been another guy like so many other great players that the jury would have confirmed with a raise of hands in the reunion show they would have voted for to win. Chrissy did play a good game and the immunity record is impressive but I think for as good of a social game she played that and her strategy game play where she got a little cocky and over confident ultimately hurt her game with the jury. I am still amazed how when you know a player has his/her back against a wall and needs to find an idol how you don't take shifts and make sure someone follows them 24/7. I realize the game takes a toll physically on them but if you had a million dollars riding on it I'd stay up all night myself keeping and eye one someone that is not hiding the fact they are looking for an idol.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I actually liked Chrissy. I think she played a better overall game than Ben, but she ultimately lost for a lot of reasons and she was incredibly annoying when she got cocky with the fake idol. Ben was just freaking relentless and ultimately that brought him to the end.

It was pretty amazing actually - Chrissy and Ben probably both needed to win immunities and get idols to make it all the way to the end. And they did it. Great battle in Survivor.

Reactions: CYdTracked

Help Support Us

Become a patron