Support CF: Buy a #thoseguysinames T-shirt

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I didn't need to go through Iowa. I mean, it's a hashtag from a radio quote that isn't even a quote. Ferentz said "the guys in Ames." This says, "those." And it's not like he owns that phrase or something. No likeness to Iowa.

I did get it approved through Iowa State though as we have the CF logo / we have to.

I was joking. But you never do know after the AHF ordeal.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

LakevilleCy

Nov 22, 2011
Lakeville, MN
Just purchased three shirts. Putting together a trip together for my husband and two boys to the Akron Ohio game this fall as a Father's Day gift. The boys joked that the attendance to Akron is so poor that they would travel there with their ISU flag and they would easily be identified in the crowd. Now #thoseguysinames will be ready to represent.

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Just purchased three shirts. Putting together a trip together for my husband and two boys to the Akron Ohio game this fall as a Father's Day gift. The boys joked that the attendance to Akron is so poor that they would travel there with their ISU flag and they would easily be identified in the crowd. Now #thoseguysinames will be ready to represent.

Are you adopting? 38YO Software Engineer, have two cats and a wife! :jimlad:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Got mine in the mail today. Little wrinkly from the trip but great. Thank you!

SBcZ3bU.jpg

Sly move with the red and yellow -- forcing me to buy one of each of them.

MrTippet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2009
Great quality from my initial viewing. Also very long that is usually my complaint with buying sight unseen.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I cannot wait to wear this in front of as many Hawk fans as possible. I may even ring Lil' Ferentz' doorbell and shake his hand while wearing this beautiful shirt.

IMG_9335.JPG

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron