Suh

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield
I think he had 4 or 5 tackles and what I believe turned out to be 2 meaningless blocked kicks. Way to go O line. Our O line dominated the 2nd half. Their backers made most of the plays.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I think he had 4 or 5 tackles and what I believe turned out to be 2 meaningless blocked kicks. Way to go O line. Our O line dominated the 2nd half. Their backers made most of the plays.

Never are plays like these meaningless in close games, even if they don't end up costing a team the game.

Suh was in on most tackles around the line of scrimmage. The kid is a serious contender for the Heisman. He performs outstanding week in and week out.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Suh dominated that entire game. He was constantly getting pressure up the middle, and was making plays every where. HE is going to be a top 5 pick, and is going to be a beast in the NFL for years.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Our line played well, however, he is a STUD! He is built like a lineman and runs like a LB. Again, our line and young backfield played well, but he is an elite player.

Z

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006

He still did extremely well, ISU did not rush well, when we passed the Huskers managed to get good pressure most times+ the 2 blocked kicks(remember the blocked field goal game pretty close to becoming a Husker td) is a great game by any defense.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
He humiliated our special teams Oline. We need someone other than Schmigdall snapping the ball. I think he had at least 8 tackles, 6 un asst. And a tackle or two for loss.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Why did he not go pro last year? Is he a bit of a late bloomer?

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Hey, I thought the commentator's idea of having him run the ball as a FB wasn't all that goofy of an idea. Man, that guy is scary.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I would not complain about Suh for Heisman, dude is the best player in college football. If he was not in the game, ISU wins easily.

Upcyde

Apr 11, 2006
He humiliated our special teams Oline. We need someone other than Schmigdall snapping the ball. I think he had at least 8 tackles, 6 un asst. And a tackle or two for loss.
You win. Schmigdall is our holder. (And made the tackle on the blocked FG or it was TD Nebraska.)

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX

He is to Nebraska football what Brackins is to Iowa State basketball.

He wanted to keep playing in college and help his team improve while improving his draft stock.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Hey, I thought the commentator's idea of having him run the ball as a FB wasn't all that goofy of an idea. Man, that guy is scary.

First off, thanks everyone for the kinds words regarding Suh. He his a beast and makes opposing DC's think if "we double team Suh, that'll turn Crick loose".

Secondly, Suh did catch a TD pass last year, so if Suh would appear in the offensive backfield, opposing coaches would pick up on that.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I would not complain about Suh for Heisman, dude is the best player in college football. If he was not in the game, ISU wins easily.

Yeah, I kid but in all seriousness the dude is a stud and if the Heisman is a trophy for the best football player he should be considered.

But it's not anymore. Heisman = best QB (maaaaybe RB) on best team.

norseclone

Apr 11, 2006
Superior Township, MI

A combination of wanting to get his degree and wanting to improve his stock. He was projected second round last year. Easily top 5 this year.

And to the OP, you obviously didn't pay really close attention. Suh was a monster. 8 tackles, 6 solo, 1 for loss, lost count of how many quarterback pressures and knockdowns. Two blocked kicks. Ran down the screen at least twice after rushing the passer. He was everywhere.

Feb 20, 2009
A combination of wanting to get his degree and wanting to improve his stock. He was projected second round last year. Easily top 5 this year.

And to the OP, you obviously didn't pay really close attention. Suh was a monster. 8 tackles, 6 solo, 1 for loss, lost count of how many quarterback pressures and knockdowns. Two blocked kicks. Ran down the screen at least twice after rushing the passer. He was everywhere.

He was paying attn. It was those dang beer goggles!

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I will be very happy next year if STL takes this man in the draft, will hopefully make up for a few of the past mistakes that they tried from NU.