Starting Point Guard for Tim Floyd Shot & Killed in Baton Rouge

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Yeah I noticed this as well...

God bless his family, and I hope they can recover from this. It sucks for Floyd and USC, but I can't imagine what the family of this young man is feelling right now. My high school Chemistry and Physics teacher Mr. Geiken always said nothing good happens after midnight, and the older I get the more I believe him.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Basketball aside, that is just a complete tragedy to anyone involved. It's hard to think positively about the situation, but hopefully everything will happen for a reason.

9seven

Apr 15, 2006
Indianola/Boone
OK this is going to be a wierd first post, but i also had a very wise chemisty teacher named Mr. Geiken that said the same thing. I take it you are a graduate fron BHS?

franzrinkleff

Apr 4, 2006
I think Johhny Orr was also quoted as saying that many times. I think he said it once after someone was in a car hit by a train.

“nothing good happens after midnight

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I remember that a basketball player with his girlfirend that was hit in a train wreck - Luke Recker. And wasn't Loren Meyer involved in a similar accident? Never trust a Trane.

All sarcasm aside, this is a poor commentary on Baton Rouge as this is a tragic national story.

evan

Mar 17, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
I think Johhny Orr was also quoted as saying that many times. I think he said it once after someone was in a car hit by a train.

[/b][/quote]

.... I thought Johnny said that after the "small disturbance" in the SamHill vs. Burger King incident... ???

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

[/b][/quote]

.... I thought Johnny said that after the "small disturbance" in the SamHill vs. Burger King incident... ???
[/b][/quote]

It was after the Loren Meyer train/car accident.

evan

Mar 17, 2006

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

It was after the Loren Meyer train/car accident.
[/b][/quote]

..... OOOOOOOooooooo..... "MY BAD".....very bad subliminal analogy ..... :(