St Louis area Cyclones

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
We are in town for the weekend staying at the Residence Inn on South Jefferson. Any recommendations on a good place to watch the game tonight? Thanks!

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
Not to be a smart *****, but... my response to just about every single one of these threads:

Gamewatch Guide - Iowa State University Alumni Association

ISUAA Club of St. Louis
Fox & Hound Pub & Grille
17416 Chesterfield Airport Rd., Chesterfield
Beth Ashmore, president
[email protected]

I think CF would have about a 10% decrease in traffic if people looked up their own information on the ISUAA website and the Cyclones.com website.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Not to be a smart *****, but... my response to just about every single one of these threads:

Gamewatch Guide - Iowa State University Alumni Association

ISUAA Club of St. Louis
Fox & Hound Pub & Grille
17416 Chesterfield Airport Rd., Chesterfield
Beth Ashmore, president
[email protected]

I think CF would have about a 10% decrease in traffic if people looked up their own information on the ISUAA website and the Cyclones.com website.

FYI, that's about a half hour away from the hotel that OP listed (downtown-ish to Chesterfield)

Diggame

Sep 7, 2009
STL
We are in town for the weekend staying at the Residence Inn on South Jefferson. Any recommendations on a good place to watch the game tonight? Thanks!
Hit up the CWE particularly Lesters goof place to watch the game Gonna head their myself

ryno

Feb 25, 2013
If anyone in the St. Louis area is interested in watching the Cyclone games at a bar. I stumbled into this place, and found some cyclone fans.

They organize a small unofficial watch party at The Post in Maplewood. Happy goes til 7 w/ $5 apps and $2 domestics.

7372 Manchester Road
Maplewood, MO 63143
(314) 645-1109

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron