CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Why was the website down for 8 minutes? What is going on here! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag[/ame]

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Hey guys. We've obviously been having some server issues. Sam is our tech guy. Best tech guy I've ever worked with. He's on it. Hope to have everything back to normal soon. Keep reporting any and all errors though. Much appreciated.
You Mr. Williams changed your avatar...is there something you are hiding?

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Problem I have been having the past week or so is it takes forever for a page to load on CF. I don't have that problem with any other website currently, but something updates for a lot time before I am able to scroll down the page. frustrating....

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hey guys. We've obviously been having some server issues. Sam is our tech guy. Best tech guy I've ever worked with. He's on it. Hope to have everything back to normal soon. Keep reporting any and all errors though. Much appreciated.

Pshh...TechGuy Daily only had him as a 2 star prospect, and the only other offer he had was a cat lover forum. If we don't start recruiting better, I'll have to conclude that this site is running out of gas.

:jimlad:

Thanks for the great work, can't wait for the announcement Monday....sounds interesting.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Pshh...TechGuy Daily only had him as a 2 star prospect, and the only other offer he had was a cat lover forum. If we don't start recruiting better, I'll have to conclude that this site is running out of gas.

:jimlad:

Thanks for the great work, can't wait for the announcement Monday....sounds interesting.
LOL catz probably has a larger following than CF to be fair. ******* love catz.

St810s

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
West Des Moines
LOL catz probably has a larger following than CF to be fair. ******* love catz.

Lolz_2116f8_248228.jpg