So, I got to ask

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
C'mon dude, who doesn't want to be in an over rated league that makes all the money. I don't think any of us would have argued Iowa was in a better position playing in the B1G. Playing in the BigXII is hard and no one gives them any credit for it, even though the advanced metrics show top to bottom it is one of the strongest leagues year after year.

D

Deleted member 51515

We've made fun of the BIG for years, now we want in? I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something. Sorry, I don't get it!

cyched44 - In my brief time here I have learned just a few posters will tag anything from a new poster is "dumb" unless you take a delusional view that is pro Cyclones. Those few posters have zero acceptance of anything else. It is a fair question and no one should immediately jump to the conclusion that you are a hawk fan or a troll. Unfortunately, a very small minority of them will relentlessly attack you.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
We've made fun of the BIG for years, now we want in? I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something. Sorry, I don't get it!
Yeah, you see in order to defend Texas, and bust on the schools that have left, this board for the most part has ragged on the Big Ten non-stop.
Now that our "daddy" has stabbed us in the back, the Big Ten is suddenly the promised land...