So.... Ejim's "reaction" to the crowd... Suspension coming?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often. Bad calls, hostile environment it all adds up.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Re: Ejim gives crowd the bird

What you couldn't see was Kane was giving them a peace sign so that all of BYU could know what we are ranked at right now....

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Thats probably the dirtiest thing anybody in the arena has seen. The way the crowd gasped was like they just saw the devil smile in church.

Gotta stay classy, but dammit Mel, you funny funny dude!

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012

Is it just me or has Melvin got a little bit of an attitude this year.. Saw him yell ****! earlier in the game. I know he would throw a little fit when a foul was called on him the last few years but he wouldn't drop F bombs in the past.

Not saying I don't like the swagger Mel has this year just an observation.

Just because you haven't seen it before doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. I'm sure everyone on the team has dropped plenty of F Bombs.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Suspension? Seriously?

I'd like to see an end to the two "incidents", however.

Last edited:

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas

I for one am not a fan of flipping off the crowd...to me that means they are a distraction to you. Get over it. They are well aware that you just torched them to the tune of 21 points, and they also know that it easily could have been 30 had some other easy ones fell. Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking you hear them.

On a side note, I can't tell if Kane's was on purpose or not. My first reaction is that it wasn't, I hope I'm right.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
It was great because he faked out the student section on their "sit down!" and in the same motion flipped em the bird. I laughed.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

Nope. All wrong. He was telling them his prediction of a one point win.

Stormwarning

Aug 6, 2013

This crap has to end. Didn't one of our guys do this last year too. What a bonehead. Kane's call was crap though. Refs tried to steal it from us

Dormeezy

Nov 2, 2006
Cedar Rapids

[video=youtube;GIXViAhDlxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXViAhDlxY[/video]

Sorry for low quality, but here it is for those of you who didn't see it.
I'm not a huge fan of Ejim doing it, but I did get a pretty good laugh out of it when it happened.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron