Snyder Signs Extension Thru 2022

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Don’t buy that horse ****. KSU will beat TCU and KU in the next 2 weeks and then show up to Ames at 5-6 and playing for bowl eligibility. And EVERY ******* flag will be picked up or not thrown. **** Synder
I'd rather have this announce this week than right before our game or having him wait to announce that our game will be his last one. The last two scenarios will mean a royal screw-job by the officiating crew. Also, for as bad as KSU has looked at times this season, I think they have a great chance at beating both KU and TCU. I'm praying that they lose at least 2 of the next 3 before they play us. If Bill is already out and they have "nothing to play for," that is the best case scenario to avoid corrupt officiating.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
I'd rather have this announce this week than right before our game or having him wait to announce that our game will be his last one. The last two scenarios will mean a royal screw-job by the officiating crew. Also, for as bad as KSU has looked at times this season, I think they have a great chance at beating both KU and TCU. I'm praying that they lose at least 2 of the next 3 before they play us. If Bill is already out and they have "nothing to play for," that is the best case scenario to avoid corrupt officiating.

I’m rooting heavily for them to have bowl eligibility gone by the time they come to Ames.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron