Sneezing - You're Doing It Wrong

What is the correct number of times a person should sneeze?

• Total voters

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Worst is when you lose all body control when you sneeze and rip gas at the same time. Things blows out every direction. Was sick once and nearly soiled myself when that happened.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
It doesn't work for me. A sneeze either happens on its own, or my nose twitches for a while first...sometimes leading to a sneeze, sometimes just disappearing.

Along the same lines...does anyone else ever feel like they desperately need to yawn, but can't...no matter how wide they stretch their jaw?

...and does anyone else get the urge to yawn just reading/typing the word? Talk about the power of suggestion!
I've gone through stretches where I "yawn" but it's not really a yawn at all. Horrible, it lasted months one time.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Not exactly on topic, but when I get into a coughing spell, it can sometimes give me hiccups. So then I get this ridiculous and horrible thing where I hiccup and cough together and it sounds like my chest is ripping apart . . .

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
It doesn't work for me. A sneeze either happens on its own, or my nose twitches for a while first...sometimes leading to a sneeze, sometimes just disappearing.

Along the same lines...does anyone else ever feel like they desperately need to yawn, but can't...no matter how wide they stretch their jaw?

...and does anyone else get the urge to yawn just reading/typing the word? Talk about the power of suggestion!
You made me yawn.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Worst is when you lose all body control when you sneeze and rip gas at the same time. Things blows out every direction. Was sick once and nearly soiled myself when that happened.
You need to be REALLY careful with that combo!

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron