Simple Football Question

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
kstate. Would rather beat the best team and they're in our conference. I already know that Iowa sucks with a super easy schedule that should get them 10 wins. They'll be the worst 10 win team possibly in the history of college football.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I think I would say NDSU. While I don't think that win would do the most "for" us, losing that game would cause the most harm. (momentum, confidence, "here we go again" mindset, etc.)

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
If it's absolutely starting only 1-2, I choose Kansas State, even if it means living through an opening loss to NDSU, something that would give me little confidence about the season. Then I would think, "ISU can beat KSU, but not North Dakota State?

And going 1-2 but having to wait until Iowa game to get a win, it's better than losing to Hawks & starting 0-3. But then I'd think, why couldn't we at least have split the first two home games?

But yeah, I would live with the conference win, and ending the KSU futility.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I think this shows just how important these first 3 games are. NDSU to get land o' lakes butter bison outta here, KSU for CPR to finally get one on dusty Bill after all these years (we may not get another chance!), and Iowa to hopefully get a meltdown on every Iowa board about how ISU is finally the superior school (just one post, I need a new sig!)

Oh ya and the football wins, those too.