Should I get this looked at?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Wait so you were already at the doctor for a sinus infection and you were worried about your finger, but didn't think to say "hey doc while I'm here take a look at this?"

Would be even better if you posted the picture from the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in.

Yeah...I caught that too...

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I greatly appreciate the profound wisdom bestowed by CF. Truly, eye opening. I do not work in food service or have any need for foreplay. When it comes time for the cattle to eat, I feed them as quickly as possible because I don't know when they will be back and their usually not that hungry. I would also like to add it is not spreading. Slowly throughout the day it has become less sensitive and more of a pale milky color and not as stark white. This is likely due to amoxicillin I was prescribed yesterday for a sinus infection. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

Ahh, then you should stop picking your nose.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wait so you were already at the doctor for a sinus infection and you were worried about your finger, but didn't think to say "hey doc while I'm here take a look at this?"

Would be even better if you posted the picture from the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in.
Dr Nick.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron