Should I get this looked at?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
First, maybe we need a forum channel, "I'm not a doctor, but I'll have a look"

And why has no one posted something like this yet?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19522-1437312366-13.gif

Dude. Not. Cool. Not Cool Dude.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Grew up on a farm and that's nothing compared to what I've seen for squirting fluid out of animal abcess'. :eek:
I know. I chose a milder gif.

I've heard stories from a guy that worked in a packing house. They have a device called a neck dropper. If that device goes down they have to do it by hand. A supervisor saw his employee doing it with a regular straight knife, concentrating really hard, with his mouth open. His supervisor told him to keep his mouth closed and face shield down why doing that task. The guy didn't listen and by the end of the shift, he hit an abscess in the neck that blew out and got in his mouth. They said he was tossing his cookies for quite a while after

• Winner
Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Luckily for you my high school junior daughter wants to be a PA. Her expert medical advice is to "Pop that sucker" and "Why are people going to cyclone fanatic for medical advice".

She just doesn't quite grasp the depth of knowledge and expertise that is cyclone fanatic!!

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I greatly appreciate the profound wisdom bestowed by CF. Truly, eye opening. I do not work in food service or have any need for foreplay. When it comes time for the cattle to eat, I feed them as quickly as possible because I don't know when they will be back and their usually not that hungry. I would also like to add it is not spreading. Slowly throughout the day it has become less sensitive and more of a pale milky color and not as stark white. This is likely due to amoxicillin I was prescribed yesterday for a sinus infection. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I greatly appreciate the profound wisdom bestowed by CF. Truly, eye opening. I do not work in food service or have any need for foreplay. When it comes time for the cattle to eat, I feed them as quickly as possible because I don't know when they will be back and their usually not that hungry. I would also like to add it is not spreading. Slowly throughout the day it has become less sensitive and more of a pale milky color and not as stark white. This is likely due to amoxicillin I was prescribed yesterday for a sinus infection. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers
Good to hear! But just in case, let me PM you my address so you can send me all of your stuff in advance just in case you succumb to the space larva.

• Funny
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
First, maybe we need a forum channel, "I'm not a doctor, but I'll have a look"

And why has no one posted something like this yet?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19522-1437312366-13.gif
I've had a much smaller cyst on my back fro years. I'm sure someone could squeeze some goo out of it.