Seriously Lets Win A Road Game!!!

HoibergFan

Nov 8, 2006
Hey Fellow Cyclone Fans, we only have 4 chances left to win a road game first off this weekend in Stillwater. When i was on cyclones.com reading about this weekends game i cant believe we have lost 14 straight games to the cowboys at Stillwater that is just sick, anyway other road games inculde at ku,at A&M and at NEB which one do you think we have a legit chance at too win GO CYCLONES.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
If they don't get this one Neb is the only other game i think they have a shot at winning at and after watching Texas try and go in there an win im not so sure ISU has a real good chance there either

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
First of all, this thread needs a heavy dose of punctuation.

Second, I have not been following the rest of the Big 12 too closely this year and I was surprised to see that the Cowboys are 3-7 in the Big 12. We have a chance to win but we really have yet to see our guys put together a full 40 minutes. Let's hope the win over CU gave them some confidence and momentum because it would be great to string together a few wins.

The season ain't over yet and we can still make a late push for the postseason.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
We'll play well and lose a heartbreaker. I'm not sure this team knows how to close out a close one. Love to be wrong!

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
This will be a tough one for sure, but if we can carry over some confidence from Wednesday it will help. Other than that, I'd agree that Nebraska is our best remaining chance to win. We should have a good group of fans there and it sure doesn't hurt that we already beat them once... barely.

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I'm thinking a road game vs. the Cowboys with benefit us. The trick-or-treat orange uniforms they wear on the road would otherwise distract and confuse us at home. (those things are god awful)

In all seriousness, OSU has been cold and streaky as of late so we have a decent shot to go in and surprise. If we could somehow pull out a win tomorrow the momentum into the home stretch would be huge. Finish out with a few more conference wins (5??) and this season won't be a huge dissapointment for me.

(Then lock DG in the gym for 8 months straight until he can consistently nail a three and next year will have some promise)

TedKumsher

Aug 30, 2007
Ames
As long as the gym includes weights.
And while he's at it, 7' tall cardboard post players with their hands up that he can dribble drive beside/around and practice making a tough finish (which he's clearly improved on already).