Seneca

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Seneca was on Mouth of the Midwest this afternoon, and it sounds like he will be honored at the game Saturday. Has anyone else heard any details about this. He said it will be his first trip back to JTS since college due to his NFL schedule. Hope he gets a great ovation when he is introduced.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
i also heard that Gary Thompson is getting honored so it must be a hall of fame thing...OR SEZ donors honoring? ehh ehh...no probably not that

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Seneca Wallace...

According to Twitter, Seneca will be at the game tomorrow. First time back since he played. Do we have a number for him so we can get him on the field?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Re: Seneca Wallace...

A lot of former players will be in town because it is Letterwiners weekend.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I remember being upset with Seneca getting the job; I just wasn't impressed by him :eek:

Boy did he prove me wrong :shocked:

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
I don't think I could think of another athlete I would rather be. A career back-up nfl qb is the sweetest gig around. Makes a very good living..doesn't take hits from guys like brian urlacher every week..very rarely has to take any real hits. He gets to live a somewhat normal life without everyone swarming him everywhere he goes. Some guys will recognize him, but not everybody. If he had been a starting qb all these years, who knows if he how long he would have lasted. He's gotten to avoid a lot of the toll those hits take on your body.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron