Seating and Parking Assignments Are Out

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Moved up a level to get moved out of G7 and it worked, In C4, YAH. Best letter I recieved in a long time, yah I'm ready for some FB.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I wanted to stay in the same spot, AA in endzone, and got the same parking pass I wanted G7.

Juggercy

Apr 14, 2006
Ames, IA
I got mine yesterday and got shoved further back for parking. So if anyone with a g6 or further up wants to trade for a G7 spot pm me.

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
Last year I went from C4 to G6. I do the 110% each year but perhaps I will have to save up and go to Gold next year. Hopefully I get my letter soon. This is a good problem to have I just want to know where I am.

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
Whew, I staying in G6 which was my first request. I really like all the grass around that lot for setting up tents and games.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I wish they would update the donor seating and parking maps. You can donate in Gold and be put in Cardinal or less

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
The REAL question here is who really gives a hoot about your mail on a day to day basis? Usually just junk and bills, yet today people look forward to the postman....:yes:

swiese86

Jul 9, 2014
Ankeny
And my parking assignment continues to spiral downward....C4 to A1 to G6. Anyone interested in a trade from G6 to a C lot....please message me.

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
It looks like Cardinal donors are getting spots anywhere from G7 (new donors) up to C4 (long time donors). The last 2 years I have rolled the dice and stayed on the pavement (A1). If ISU does well on the field this year, I'm guessing I'll be bumped back next year.

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
I wish they would update the donor seating and parking maps. You can donate in Gold and be put in Cardinal or less
I don't think that's how it works. First criteria for parking selection is donation level, then points accrued.

I think this is the updated (or at least estimated) parking map based on donation level.

priority parking 2014.jpg

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I don't think that's how it works. First criteria for parking selection is donation level, then points accrued.

I think this is the updated (or at least estimated) parking map based on donation level.

View attachment 27410
Those donating at the Cardinal level, by this map, should be in paved lots. If I understand what is being said, a vast number of Cardinal donators are in the grass lots

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
Those donating at the Cardinal level, by this map, should be in paved lots. If I understand what is being said, a vast number of Cardinal donators are in the grass lots

G-7 is a grass lot and it shows that as a possible spot for cardinal level donors. Basically if your cardinal level donor you can end up anywhere.

Last edited:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

That's why it says "Estimated Parking Requirements". At the same time it also shows that Cardinal donors could be located in G7,

johnstoncy

Oct 18, 2006
Johnston
www.rtsports.com

Because the **** rolls down hill. I am sure there are a number of $1000 donors and up who don't have enough points to be in A3,B5 or C5 so they end up in the Cardinal lots and if you don't have enough points to stay you go to the grass. Just the way it is these days.

Help Support Us

Become a patron