Seasons ISU has won in AFH?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
LOL, I totally spaced on this. Let the snark roll in.

I'll never snark on my favorite mod. Everyone has an off day. (P.S. Janny beat you to the punch in outing Booneville as dognuts, but you will always be the boss.)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Also found this gem - Dean Uthoff (cousin of Jarrod Uthoff) Freshman year stats.

Killed it in the Australian League too.

iowa-state_1977_00000015979.jpg

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Another thing the state is still undefeated against #1. We will push it to 4-0 on Saturday.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Two epic officiating failures in the same game. Directly led to 4 points for KU.

Pretty sure that was the game when Homan was suppose to be shooting a 2nd free throw when KU grabbed the rebound and dribbled down and shot a 3 as Clone players watched in confusion. The officials conferred, gave Homan his 2nd free throw but wouldn't take the 3 off the board, basically sending the game to OT. Of all the horrible calls against KU over the years, that's still the most obscene imo.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Pretty sure that was the game when Homan was suppose to be shooting a 2nd free throw when KU grabbed the rebound and dribbled down and shot a 3 as Clone players watched in confusion. The officials conferred, gave Homan his 2nd free throw but wouldn't take the 3 off the board, basically sending the game to OT. Of all the horrible calls against KU over the years, that's still the most obscene imo.

Don't be ridiculous. That's never hap---

[video=youtube;QblPO0qijJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblPO0qijJA[/video]

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Iowa City and Lawrence Kansas are basically the same place.

Laughed when I read that. You can tell the nervous KU fans, they're the ones claiming Sat will be our Superbowl....and there's a number of em'.
So yes, very Hok-ish.

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
The worst part about it, is when the commentator for the game says the officials got it right for giving him his second free throw. Umm no they actually got it wrong because our guys were confused and unable to get back into good defensive position which obviously led to the 3 pointer

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The officials should have blown the play dead as soon as Homan was yelling at them saying I had a two shot foul, which he did as soon as KU got the rebound. There were plenty of chances to correct the mistake before KU put three points they should have never had on the board.

Even if that play stands if they don't screw up the 2 point basket at the end of regulation which they called a 3, ISU is in a FT shooting contest to win the game.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Don't be ridiculous. That's never hap---

[video=youtube;QblPO0qijJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblPO0qijJA[/video]

Great quote by Morgan to the officials "I can't believe this shi_." Probably been said a thousand times by opposing coaches playing in AFH.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron