Season Tickets Hitting The Mail Anytime Soon?

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Got a parking pass for the fist time this year...excited to find out where I will be. I am hoping that I don't get put in the grass lot by the intramural fields.

I have been donating for 2 years at the $250 level. Does anyone have any experience with this or insight?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Got a parking pass for the fist time this year...excited to find out where I will be. I am hoping that I don't get put in the grass lot by the intramural fields.

I have been donating for 2 years at the $250 level. Does anyone have any experience with this or insight?

Could go either way. You might be able to trade with someone. Some like the grass lots more, but then they usually request it. We donate $500 and are back by the alumni center.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines

Lot G7 is the best out there. You should hope to get into that lot. Oh and with your history I'm going to bet you will get lot G7.