Season ticket sales #'s ?

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
Has anyone seen any season ticket sales numbers? Just curious to know if we set a record or not.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
A few weeks ago I was sitting on a long conference call so I went to the ticket site and started counting season tickets available. This was well before single game tickets went on sale.
I counted 7489 available. That doesn't count student tickets or tickets for the opposing teams.
Judging by the seats available for single game tickets The Jack seems like it should be pretty full all season.

• Creative
Reactions: cyclones12321

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
A few weeks ago I was sitting on a long conference call so I went to the ticket site and started counting season tickets available. This was well before single game tickets went on sale.
I counted 7489 available. That doesn't count student tickets or tickets for the opposing teams.
Judging by the seats available for single game tickets The Jack seems like it should be pretty full all season.
It fricken should be.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
61N1f2lEwVL._SY879_.jpg

BillyClone

Mar 20, 2006
Ankeny IA

That had to be the world's most boring conference call in the world. For me, I think somewhere around the 2,176th season ticket counted I would have said, "F this. I'm going back to the phone."

Good job out of you!

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
That had to be the world's most boring conference call in the world. For me, I think somewhere around the 2,176th season ticket counted I would have said, "F this. I'm going back to the phone."

Good job out of you!
If you hover over each section you get a pop up of how many seats are available in the section so all it takes is 10 minutes and a calculator.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Has anyone seen any season ticket sales numbers? Just curious to know if we set a record or not.

You weren't around these parts 10 years ago, but this is more fun if you ask where the thermometer for season ticket sales is.
JP had one on AD site the first year we broke the record. Seems like this should be a record-breaking year, but I've got no data.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Probably won't know until the student get back and buy their tickets.
Most students have already bought them. They get e-mailed about it repeatedly and freshmen have already all done orientation (they're moving in today) and they hit on it hard at orientation.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Most students have already bought them. They get e-mailed about it repeatedly and freshmen have already all done orientation (they're moving in today) and they hit on it hard at orientation.

Has there been a push from Pollard this year about student season tickets? If so, I haven't heard about it. If not, it must mean that we are in really good shape?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Keep in mind, season tickets went up in price this year and mini packs went way up in price. So whatever number we're at, the ath dept has made a lot more money this season

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa

If its not full this season ......its incumbent upon ISU fans to fill JTS this season in support of CMC and his staff.....

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Keep in mind, season tickets went up in price this year and mini packs went way up in price. So whatever number we're at, the ath dept has made a lot more money this season

Not disagreeing, but isn't there one more home game this year? So season ticket prices did not go up that much relative to games.

We will have seven next year also, plus Iowa back on the schedule. Guessing with a good season this year, another price increase coming. As long as the product continues to improve, no problem for me.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Surprised there are still student and Jr Cyclone Club tickets available

Didn’t both sell out last year?

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
That’s crazy boredom lol