Salt.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
HOTTTTAKES over at HawkeyeNation
"It's simple, if the clown athletic department won't do anything to improve the situation Iowa should refuse to play anymore games there. He had the hot hand, and it looked like that was an intentional cheap shot to take him out of the game. This should not be allowed to happen."

"Like I've said 1000 times, don't give me this "Ames and Iowa City aren't that different" crap. Plenty of aggie troglodytes up there. This is merely the latest example."

"Thug life, just like Prohm's players, a bunch of gangsta's. ISU just plain sucks, delusional freaks"

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
"It's simple, if the clown athletic department won't do anything to improve the situation Iowa should refuse to play anymore games there. He had the hot hand, and it looked like that was an intentional cheap shot to take him out of the game. This should not be allowed to happen."

"Like I've said 1000 times, don't give me this "Ames and Iowa City aren't that different" crap. Plenty of aggie troglodytes up there. This is merely the latest example."

"Thug life, just like Prohm's players, a bunch of gangsta's. ISU just plain sucks, delusional freaks"

Just makes me cringe.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I wonder what that guy really means when he says “thugs” and “gangstas”

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
A Hawkeye fan on the radio this morning said we had a bigger thug on this team than Fred ever did. Is it bad that I don't even know who he would be referring to?

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I wonder what that guy really means when he says “thugs” and “gangstas”

Good question. I am sure he would probably be really quick to tell you one of his friends is that.

Feels the right time to point out that only one of these coaches actively recruited and signed a convicted felon. Hint: It wasn't Prohm.

• Winner
Reactions: cyclone101

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
A Hawkeye fan on the radio this morning said we had a bigger thug on this team than Fred ever did. Is it bad that I don't even know who he would be referring to?

He doesn't even know. Calling people "thugs" is their coping mechanism so that, even in defeat, they can claim to be the classier team and fan base therefore they're the superior team and fan base.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

ANF....

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I seem to see the bolded as the reason for every ISU loss in anything on this board.
No you don’t. I doubt you even are here after every Iowa State loss...or are you? Damn, little bro, you’re sad.

There is nothing to gain for Iowa State to play a garbage program like Iowa, although the hawk insecurities after this one is entertaining.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

There is no thug bigger than Scotty C

AcclaimedDizzyKid-max-1mb.gif

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA

On this team I have no clue who you could say was a thug. They really haven't let go of the whole it is only transfers with checkered pasts deal have they? It is just sad

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
On this team I have no clue who you could say was a thug. They really haven't let go of the whole it is only transfers with checkered pasts deal have they? It is just sad

That's what I'm confused about, I really don't know who he was referencing. Babb because he's a transfer?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

giphy.gif

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
That's what I'm confused about, I really don't know who he was referencing. Babb because he's a transfer?

I would have guessed Wigginton since he torched them all night.

I don't even know what the hell anyone saw in that game last night that could be referred to as "thuggish" on either side. Lard and Solo both got into it with Pemsl a little but that was guys on both sides playing hard in my world.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron